Saturday, February 16, 2013

reNEW

It has been a busy couple of weeks at the store.  I have been greeted each day by what seems like an endless parade of UPS and FEDEX men.  It is always a good time when new papers arrive and I am motivated once again to return to my scrapbooking.  I seem to always be behind in printing current pictures so I flipped through a few of the girls' old albums in serach of something that had not yet been scrapbooked.  I came across these black and white photos from a quick beach vacation a couple months before jack was born.  I thought they would be great with one of my favorite new paper collections - RENEW by Authentique.



I was also excited to use the stain stamp from BoBunny - don't you love the ring stains at the top right corner.  And of course I needed to open up a few feathers from Bella Blvd and use a bit of smoke colored burlap from Maya Rd.

Supply list:
Authentique Flourish
Authentique Energize
Authentique Rejuvenate
Authentique Renew mini notes
Authentique Renew Puzzle pieces
Bella Blvd Feathers Bell Pepper and Oyster
Maya Road Smoke Burlap
Bazzill Lily White cardstock
BoBunny Stained texture stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment