Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy chocolate Easter bunny!





 I thought I would say Happy Easter with my version of Tim's Tag.  I have had this made for a while, but just now getting around to posting it!  I gave my new distress paints a try on flowers I cut using the tattered floral strip die.  I also colored pins and brads as well.  I loved how the paints blended so easily.  And I could get a lot of variety from just a few colors!  I used peeled paint, broken china, barn door, and antique linen.

Next, I colored my silk binding.  The worn lipstick was too bright at first so I mixed a bit of picket fence.  I had never used the picket fence on the ribbon before but I really liked the "creamy" opaqueness it created.  I added some paper and a little grass and distressed with my sanding block.    For the I used my movers and shapers ornate frame and an egg die from my x-cut nesting egg set.  I tied a little bow with silk binding and added it with glossy accents.


 












All that was really left was to stamp my sentiment and do the final assembly.  I centered the frame over a cute image in the paper and mounted the frame with adhesive foam.  Well I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter and isn't sick from all the candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment